Local & National Grief & Infant Loss Support
- Pregnancy Loss Australia – Pregnancy Loss Australia (formerly known as Teddy Love Club) is a national support program for bereaved families who suffer the loss of their baby or babies from miscarriage, stillbirth, termination for feotal abnormality and neo natal loss through our early support program and professional support services.
- Tiny Sparks WA – Tiny Sparks WA is a not-for-profit charity run by local volunteer families, dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of mothers enduring high-risk pregnancies, newborns requiring the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) or special care nursery (SCN), and the communities supporting them in Western Australia.
Online Facebook Support Groups
International Support Organisations
- Miscarriage Support Auckland Inc. – The miscarriage support website offers empathy, emotional and psychological peer support and information for all women who have experienced the loss of their baby, but particularly by miscarriage. It is the strength of the bond with your baby, not the pregnancy length that determines the intensity of your grief.
- The Seashore of Remembrance – The Seashore of Remembrance gives families the opportunity to honour a loved who has passed away in a unique and meaningful way. inscribed names in the sand under sunsets and draw butterflies for babies, children and adults of any age or gestation that have passed away.
- Keep it Unique Keepsakes – Help soothe your soul after a miscarriage, pregnancy loss, stillbirth or baby loss with a beautiful range of personalised memorial jewellery (including urn jewellery), baby memorial books, baby loss poems, grief and loss resources and ideas on ways to memorialise your baby.
“Some people believe in angels. I held one in my arms.”