Hypnobirthing Zoom group classes $495 / Private $700
All classes are now conducted online via zoom.
HypnoBirthing® – The Mongan Method is a complete childbirth education program that teaches expectant couples to view birth as a normal, natural, healthy part of life, rather than a medical emergency. In the absence of fear and tension, a woman’s body is uniquely and perfectly designed to birth comfortably, serenely, and safely. HypnoBirthing® dispels the myths and fears that lead to anxiety and negative expectations about the process of normal childbirth. Working with a certified practitioner, parents will learn powerful relaxation techniques that enable mothers to birth as nature intended.
The HypnoBirthing® course includes the following materials:
1) Your own copy of the text HypnoBirthing® The Mongan Method
2) Professionally written scripts for your home practice
3) 2 CDs for your relaxation, stress reduction and bonding
4) How to prepare your own Birth Preference Sheets
5) A set of Birth Prompts for your Birth Companion
6) Several deep relaxation techniques for use during birthing
7) Special calm breathing methods for use throughout labour and during birthing
8) Sessions of hypnosis, for relaxation, to help eliminate fears and build confidence for birth
9) A guide to good pregnancy nutrition
10) Well-paced instruction designed to build your confidence and help you to a safer, easier and more comfortable birthing
11) Class workbook full of information, articles, techniques, birth preference sheets, fear-release exercises, and hypnosis scripts.
HypnoBirthing® classes are held once per week
Each class is approx 3
The class fee is $495 with a $100 deposit (non-refundable) is required to register and hold your spot in class. Register as soon as possible to ensure a spot in class.
I facilitate the HypnoBirthing classes with Carla Morgan from Birth & Baby Hub
** I also offer the option if you’ve done HypnoBirthing previously and do just a HypnoBirthing refresher session for 2 – 2 1/2 hours $200